معا على طريق الاسلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

معا على طريق الاسلام

القرأن الكريم وعلومة الحديث القدسى والنبوى وعلومهم

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Introduction ahaadeeth Sainthood

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عاشقة الجنة

عاشقة الجنة

عدد الرسائل : 118
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/01/2009

Introduction ahaadeeth Sainthood Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Introduction ahaadeeth Sainthood   Introduction ahaadeeth Sainthood Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Modern Shrine, which is assigned to the modern Prophet - peace be upon him - to God, and the proportion of Shrine of Jerusalem, carrying the meaning of honor, and the deification Altnzih, and may be an appropriate description of this kind of talk in this description, that the conversations in the sense of sacredness is often the canonization of God and glorify and keeping what is not worthy of its shortcomings, and rarely subject to the provisions of Altklevip.

The Modern Shrine many formats for example, if the narrator says: "The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - with accounts of the Lord, Khadit Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him on the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - with accounts of his Lord Almighty: (God's hands full No Sh Igeidaha the expense of day and night .......) Allaah.

Or that the narrator says: "The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him: - said God, or God says, Khadit Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said:" God's blessings and peace be upon him: Allah says: (I thought at the Abdi me, If I am with him reminded me, the reminded me of myself in the same news, and reminded me at the Mullah said the best of it at the Mullah .....) Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

It should be noted that the description of being a modern Qudsayya does not necessarily mean that proved to be true, it would be correct to talk may be weak or theme, as the theme of health and vulnerability orbit on the authority and rules of acceptance and to respond by reminding Mahdthon in this section, but this description is related to the speech by Blessed be God, the Almighty.

Do you speak the Word of God Shrine word or sense:

The scholars differed in talking Shrine is it the Word of God and the word means, or the sense of God and his words of the prophet - peace be upon him - some of whom went on to say first is that his words and the sense of God, inspired by the messenger of God - the prayer and peace - a way of non-obvious ways to God - that is, not through Gabriel, peace be upon him -, or inspiration, either emotionally or thrown in the event of a dream, but it is not the challenge and miracles, and not having the characteristics of the Koran, and some went on to say that the talk is the second Shrine sense only the Word of God, and the pronunciation Vllrcol - peace be upon him - and this is likely true.

The difference between the Koran and Hadith Qudsi:

There are several differences between the Koran and Hadith Qudsi, and most important of these differences:

1 - The Holy Quran the word of God revealed to the Prophet of Allah - peace be upon him - the word, meaning and challenged by the Arabs - but mankind and the jinn - to come in kind, but did not talk Shrine is the challenge and the Miracles.

2 - The Holy Quran transferred all of the frequency, it is definitive texts, and the sacredness ahaadeeth Most Online individual, with texts that are unfounded, and therefore the right and good and the weak.

3 - The Holy Quran the word of God and the meaning of the word, and the talk at the Shrine of the meaning of God and the word of the prophet - peace be upon him - to the correct scholarly view.

4 - The Holy Quran believers each read, which should be read in prayer, and had read all the good characters, good and ten-fold, and the Shrine is not the modern believers each read, and is required for prayer, and it is true reward in reading the Koran.

The number of conversations and sanctified by the works:

Ibn Hajar said the mark Alheitmi ahaadeeth sacredness that the total irrigated exceed per cent, had been collected in a large part of them, and to the right - regardless of their health - more than that is beyond the eight hundredth, or even close to a thousand, scientists have singled out this kind of talk classification, including Sheikh Manaawi God's mercy in his book called (Alithafat Sunni ahaadeeth sanctity), and also a sign of civil book (Alithafat Sunni ahaadeeth sanctity), and a book (ahaadeeth sanctity) for Bulban son, and there are contemporary books devoted to this kind of talk, including a book ( Whole ahaadeeth sacredness) of Abdel-Salam Bin Mohammed Al-Alloush, a book (ascribed to the right of the sanctity talk) to Mustafa Adawi, and we will, God willing, to some of these conversations in some detail and explanation and statement, and God bless
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Introduction ahaadeeth Sainthood
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
معا على طريق الاسلام :: قسم الموضوعات الاسلامية الاخرى :: منتدى الدعوة باللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: